Anúncio terminou. 15/06/2017
Chefe de escala para o Aeroporto de Lisboa (M/F);
Local de Trabalho: Aeroporto de Lisboa;
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Overall accountable for planning, directing and controlling all ground handling aspects of Airline to ensure a safe, healthy and secure ground services operation at the station in compliance with regulatory requirements, company policies and the local airport authority.
Monitor that standards of punctuality and customer service are delivered by third parties as per contract and Service Level Agreement and in accordance with the company policies and procedures and relevant regulatory authorities.
As accountable Manager, ensure the continuous implementation of the station management system and maintain at all times safety and security in the station.
Ensure communication of these standards to all station staff, Ground Handling staff and all other service providers and adherence at all time in the Airport operations.
Ensure that the Load control procedures and loading supervision responsibilities are correct/undertaken as per company policies and document the station process flow.
Ensure that customer service is delivered to a high standard that meets our customer needs and expectation. Manage station costs in line with the budget and implement all cost saving initiatives as determined and communicated. Support and develop a high-performance team capable of achieving results by meeting the set benchmarks with minimum supervision
Liaise with relevant authorities and ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards, and local procedures. Represent the Airline at AOC meetings to address airport facilitation issues. Promote company image to enhance public relations, visibility in the market and customer loyalty
Interpret and monitor safety standards, regulations and security awareness. As the accountable manager, ensure corrective action is taken based on audit findings and/or risk assessment analysis. Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with company procedures and regulatory authorities.
Prepare monthly reports on Ground Handling activity. Manage and be responsible for the implementation of the Local Emergency Accident Procedures plan.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- University graduate or hospitality diploma, with minimum 10 years experience in all round airport handling with at least 5yrs in a supervisory role.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to lead, guide & motivate team
- Strong analytical skills
- Good planner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Foreign language is an added advantage
- High level of professionalism and Team player;
- Customer focused & result oriented;
- High integrity
- Ability to lead, guide and make decisions
- Good communication skills
- Self driven, confident, decisive & proactive
- Revenue & cost sensitive
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Increase ticket sales and excess baggage revenues without compromising our customer service.
- Meet and exceed company’s benchmarks as per KPls on DASHBOARD
- Proper cost control (budget control)
- Customer feedback through quarterly consumer survey
MINIMUM TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- Airside Safety Training Awareness
- (Function 5 as described in training matrix AHM 611)
- Weight and Balance awareness
- Station / Ground Handling Management (lATA) or equivalent
- Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Aviation Security Awareness
REFRESHER / ON THE JOB TRAINING
- Airside Safety Training refresher – Every 3 years
- CMC support Team Training
- Station Local emergency procedures
- Dangerous Goods Refresher – Every 2 years
- Aviation Security Awareness – Every 3 years
Anúncio terminou. 15/06/2017